Perhaps Some Of My Poem Is Yours
PERHAPS SOME OF MY POEM IS YOURS
Perhaps some of my poem is yours,
And some of yours mine
And perhaps we have a poem together.
Perhaps, but only perhaps.
Maybe after all my poem is only my poem
And your poem only your poem
And never the poems shall meet.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perhaps Some Of My Poem Is Yours by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- schatje, co the skipper
- Heavy Hands, John Lima
- I apologize on behalf of the dead, Joshua Poteat
- Memorial Department, Joshua Poteat
- Lighting Department, Joshua Poteat
- Drug Department, Joshua Poteat
- Six Winged Angel, John Lima
- Calamity And Vanity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- is Special Lust Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal