Lawrence S. Pertillar
Never be satisfied with just the taste of things.
Know each ingredient and what it takes,
To create that taste with it savored anytime wished.
And never be afraid the flavor you make becomes greater,
With a dedicated discipline only you can give it.
There is a difference between a craving that stays,
And a fad that fades to be forgotten.
Once that taste one makes is discovered to gratify,
It aint about to go nowhere anytime soon!
It's there as if permanently fixed.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Permanently Fixed by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal