It must not be true
that we are seeking
For happiness filled
the space between sadness
and it is to sadness
we owe our next engagement
You see, sadness is the frame
and happiness- its painting.
(Jember, East Java-Indonesia/November 12th,2007)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Perpetual Happiness by Ave Lilik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak