Parting is such
an eventful sorrow
Which never cease
to bring pain.
As we clarify
that once we're a part of
Thus we confirm
we have forever been changed.
And as we are
I'm keeping your patch
as you sew my piece.
Hearst, Washington, DC-US
Ave Lilik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Parting is by Ave Lilik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...