Parting is such
an eventful sorrow
Which never cease
to bring pain.
As we clarify
that once we're a part of
Thus we confirm
we have forever been changed.
And as we are
I'm keeping your patch
as you sew my piece.
Hearst, Washington, DC-US
Ave Lilik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Parting is by Ave Lilik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Pillow, Lilly Emery
- ziel, co the skipper
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson