Parting is such
an eventful sorrow
Which never cease
to bring pain.
As we clarify
that once we're a part of
Thus we confirm
we have forever been changed.
And as we are
I'm keeping your patch
as you sew my piece.
Hearst, Washington, DC-US
Ave Lilik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Parting is by Ave Lilik )
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis