Prelude to A Letter
As I'm writing...
I'm dreading the words
that are appearing on this page.
I hope you'll read it,
I hope you won't,
I can't make up my mind.
But please understand...
I'm not fully responsible,
for the pen has taken over...
Jember, East Java- Indonesia
Ave Lilik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prelude to A Letter by Ave Lilik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee