Warren Falcon (04/23/52 - xxxx / Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA)
Planet UnRequitia Poem # 6
We take our ragged bones out
of rented rooms for long walks.
You point out between bricks
the rainbows in windows,
the dirt now become your dirt,
your genius for transformations.
Back inside our rooms, last
castrati sings on the radio.
Enter winter under the door crack.
This becomes an event,
the retelling in high C -
Today sweet Molly with the black eye
and the cut on her breast cried then
decided to return home to Bud who
beats her when she's drunk.
I tried to talk her out of going
but she was going and she went.
Poet Other Poems
- 3 AM Kingfisher Sonata
- A Grief Earned - An Ode Beginning & Endi...
- A Gypsy Cab Author Caught In A Texas Mi...
- A Poem In Fragments Beginning With A Lin...
- A Shabbos Poem Beginning With A Line Fro...
- Abandoned Train Station Near Grandmother...
- After Folly - An Aging Poet Addresses On...
- Alchemical Passes For Father and Son - T...
- Amir, Prince Of Treetops, Now Sleeps In ...
- 'And The Daylight Separated The Mad Boy ...
- Annunciation - for Cesar Vallejo
- Anunciación - para César Vallejo
- Archeology - What The Stele Says 'Upon T...
- Are You Hungry? A Poem For Departure
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.