He kisses me like a caterpillar
Curling in a sun aroused flower
So playful is his desire his ardour
My carpel wishes are to enclose
Around that: wincing thorn of pleasure.
To entrap alone his stamens tongue!
Amidst; the sepal-hips of my thighs
Now to cocoon, locked, playful fingers
And petal wings together.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Playful Fingers… by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed