Karle Wilson Baker
Dropp’d feather from the wings of God
My little songs and snatches are,
So light He does not hear them fall
As He goes by, from star to star.
Dropp’d feathers from the wings of God
I find, and braid them in my hair;
Men heed them not--they only make
My soul unto herself more fair.
Karle Wilson Baker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poet's Song by Karle Wilson Baker )
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Blindman's Buff, Naveed Khalid
- Ceremonial, Naveed Khalid
- Pico-The-Gnome, Naveed Khalid