broken, the porcelain doll is laying
tossed aside, used and shattered.
her once fair perfect porcelain skin
now cracked and crimson stained
her sparkling glass eyes reflecting
a pool of past memories escaped
falling crystal tears painfully carving,
all innocence was long ago stolen,
as they dry upon this broken face.
painted smile fading, closed red lips
tightly sealing in many dark secrets
forever etched upon her fragile heart.
ghostly whispers quietly echoing,
as a haunting lullaby is faintly heard
inside this damaged porcelain doll
as a beautiful ghost crying, rises
taking the hand of the silenced doll,
mourning a lost life too early ended
standing by her grave, heart breaking,
the ghost sadly lets wilted flowers fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Porcelain Doll by Silentpoet Grl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra