rose flores rosevoc2
Prayer Prompt Psalm 34: The Lord Helps!
'The good man does not escape all troubles - he has them too.
But the Lord helps him in each and everyone.'
The Lord helps
His will is way above our thoughts
His ways are a mystery, but full of triumph
Every time I have a victory, I can see how great is your love for me
Every time others triumph, O how I rejoice in their blessings
We are all blessed, for we have been created and called Your children.
Often, the road has been rough for some of us
But then, there is always light at the end
We are all special
Help us, make others special
Thank God, there is a Friday; others call it Thank God it's Friday! (TGIF!)
How big or how small we will rejoice, and we will share.
Thank you dear GOD for making us happy, the Lord helps!
The Lord helps!
rose flores rosevoc2's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer Prompt Psalm 34: The Lord Helps! by rose flores rosevoc2 )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)