rose flores rosevoc2
In November Rush
Did you miss me?
I got busy drawing hands
All those hands: leaders', workers', servants'
And yours the most!
The clouds bothered on some nights, their shapes unpredictable
as your laughter and grin -
I miss your eyes
And those times you couldn't answer my favors, but just look at me
How innocent your gaze!
And your mouth pursed like a moon
And your face glowed like tequila
I adore you.
rose flores rosevoc2's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In November Rush by rose flores rosevoc2 )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Poem of the Day
- i'm on duty!, Alvin Word Speaker Tatlhego
- Battle Of Hard Knocks, Lyn Paul
- Expectancy ..(A Senryu w/ Haiku Syllabic.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Almost A Decade, Rimni chakravarty
- A Visit To Your Home Amongst A Field of .., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- The Cavern by the Sea, Martha Lavinia Hoffman
- Of The Second Presage..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Smile!, Avinash Nair
- mGIC TREE, oskar hansen
- innocence, abdirahman haaji rilwaan