Prayer to God
i feel as if you've forgottin about me, or maybe you dont care,
cause everytime im crying i see your never there.
everytime i want out you still leave me on this earth,
i dont know if im helping or making things worse.
God where are you i really hope your reading this,
cause i need out of this world asap.
i feel as if im dying so maybe you are listening,
but this poem means alot to me even the pages are glistening.
God are you listening why do you not answer my call,
why didnt you come why did you let me fall.
Poetic Amoure's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer to God by Poetic Amoure )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Assuredly بالتأكيد, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Become Our Choices, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Struck matches, Mark Heathcote
- Kent Sands Crustations, John Fitzgerald
- What I am, V P Mahur
- Call Of Jesus, V P Mahur
- Ignorance And Arrogance, Margaret Alice Second
- Fight, Leong Ming Loong
- This can't be You, V P Mahur
- Absolution, John Fitzgerald