Poetry is the truth so dont lose yourself in lies,
I only speak the truth but you ignore all my tries.
I try to be the right, but im always the wrong,
im your conspiracy your my love song.
Tired of the bullies, tired of losing,
losing all my family guess im tired of choosing.
tried to dodge the bullet but I still got shot down,
I rose back up and now im trying not to drown.
Im still a beautiful flower, but she hasnt yet bloomed,
but when she does bloom just remember be you.
Be you when your mad, be you when your homeless,
Be you in the dark, Be you when your zoneless. :) BE YOU
Poetic Amoure's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Random Poetry by Poetic Amoure )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley
- She will whisper, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Failed Romantic, Ananta Madhavan
- Poem 141, Andy Caldwell
- Conception's Debt, Noah Body