Poetry is the truth so dont lose yourself in lies,
I only speak the truth but you ignore all my tries.
I try to be the right, but im always the wrong,
im your conspiracy your my love song.
Tired of the bullies, tired of losing,
losing all my family guess im tired of choosing.
tried to dodge the bullet but I still got shot down,
I rose back up and now im trying not to drown.
Im still a beautiful flower, but she hasnt yet bloomed,
but when she does bloom just remember be you.
Be you when your mad, be you when your homeless,
Be you in the dark, Be you when your zoneless. :) BE YOU
Poetic Amoure's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Random Poetry by Poetic Amoure )
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry