Prayer to Lord
O my Lord!
I want to at any time,
About someone unjustly
Do not speak evil.
We do not consciously think unconsciously hurt someone
Be gracious in my mind - one life and two hands..
My God my maker
Repeatedly pray thee,
Give honest, my heart speeds
Whether affection for all human..
Consciously or unconsciously, those who want to harm me
Despite my affection towards them remain intact.
Because they seek to harm me or is remorseful
Peace of mind, peace with the wounds they give away.
Peace Peace Peace Give good speed,
the spread of the tribe - the illusion of falling.
Mashiur Rahman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Prayer to Lord by Mashiur Rahman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fate, Lonely Welshman
- For Her, Lonely Welshman
- Matthew Ch.7 V.12, bryan wallace
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey