Prayer to Lord
O my Lord!
I want to at any time,
About someone unjustly
Do not speak evil.
We do not consciously think unconsciously hurt someone
Be gracious in my mind - one life and two hands..
My God my maker
Repeatedly pray thee,
Give honest, my heart speeds
Whether affection for all human..
Consciously or unconsciously, those who want to harm me
Despite my affection towards them remain intact.
Because they seek to harm me or is remorseful
Peace of mind, peace with the wounds they give away.
Peace Peace Peace Give good speed,
the spread of the tribe - the illusion of falling.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Prayer to Lord by Mashiur Rahman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila
- The Main Ingredient, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Missing From Action, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 12 Poems (English) from the Poetry Hat, sheena blackhall
- Owl & Handbag, sheena blackhall
- Lighthouse, sheena blackhall