Living on a piece of dust in the cosmic sky
this insignificant microbe gave out a cry.
'Who am I in this immense universe? ' He sighed
feeling so lost in the multitude as he cried.
'You are so precious to me, ' came God's reply
'I loved you so much that I was willing to die.'
'So I came and stretched out my arms upon the cross
to redeem back that poor microbe who felt so lost.'
Royston Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Precious microbe by Royston Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sounds of Silence, Anita Sehgal
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- 내 한국의 많은 꿈 중 하나 (지역) 꿈, Ronald Chapman
- Titanic - My Love, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wolf, mazHur Butt
- pet cemetery, lee fones
- 10 जानुवारि 2014, Ronjoy Brahma
- Dead Poet Two Thousand Fourteen, Charles Hice