RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Moving me beyond the seat I'm sitting on, traveling to
Taking my mind and it's intellect into depths of
reality, soothing the past through bittersweet memories.
Tactfully assembling ideas into abstract lines of thought,
preserving the meanings in titled books of poetry.
Never losing sight of the innocent renderings of childhood
or the coming years as a senior.
A proclivity of theories inspired by an innate gift from
Spreading so much enrichment through poetry and to the
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Preserving Meanings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- AT THE MOMENT, Mae Ethan
- Mirror - Like Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart Attack, Bradley835289 Dunivan633418
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Akungba Igbeyin, Tosin Abegunde
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas