All prophets came and went
And did their work with grace.
To each land were they sent,
To fill with thy name, the space.
They shaped sometimes only a few
And over the years, no one knew
The aim of life, and they drew
All them on cross, bigots though few.
Then came shining a star
Radiant, with divine light was
His image; be near or too far,
For world’s existence, he was a cause.
God loved and did him pure
And made him holy, sacred and sure
To convey the sinners to heaven
By guiding them to a way, safe and even.
Bore he hardships and said nothing,
Showered benisons for troubles, the King
Of all universes, was who the orphan,
Got evils and vice from world to run.
The head of prophets justly called
Humans to believe in oneness of god.
KHAN HASNAIN AAQIB
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prophiem 3 by HASNAIN AAQIB )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आयै नोँ आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston
- THE DOORS THAT WOULD NOT OPEN, NADYA AWADH
- Great Creative Genius, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- सिमांङावसो गले गले, Ronjoy Brahma
- Highway Snippets: Of Rainbows & Ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- For Life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Mind Flying, RoseAnn V. Shawiak