To provoke a river, a river of psychosis,
Is to madden the puberty of religion;
I braise a brick of meat with oil to sew
The rivers of juice into the morsel.
To grip is to be busy with seconds I love,
Rivers of love ask us in displeasure.
A psychopath has realms of imagination,
From the rivers of impurity and hate.
Let me outwit the conversationalist,
Who staggers at my speech of psychotic words.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Psychotic by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones
- My Love, My God, Lilly Emery
- انتخاب واحد, Zahra Shariat
- Have We Meet Each Other Before?, Poetheart (back)
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson