You are lacking from Truth consciousness
And so You are suffering from ignorance.
You are suffering from ignorance
And so You are lacking Truth consciousness.
My problem is my thinking and I am thinking
About you and I see you how fool you are
And I am very unhappy see you in trouble.
I am helpless and you are suffering I am unable to save you
And I am not able to stop you are committing sinful acts
In this body you have fallen and I am not able to explain.
You are almost mad in your pursuit of material enjoyment
And I am trying to pull you out from this dark well.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pull Out by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer
- The Muse, Midnights Voice