QUACK HAIKU 2
You know who
Never tasted best Basmati?
In unconjunctive clutter
He is a fitter
Burn himself! But I do! !
I am a welder
Who knows better?
The depths and dangers of life
Than a fisherman
sathya narayana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (QUACK HAIKU 2 by sathya narayana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WITHIN MY HEART, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 24, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dutch Trowel, Richard Thripp
- Mind..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL