When will it be right?
When will I not stay up and cry all night?
When can I talk to you?
When will I know what to do?
How do I undo this?
How do I tell you I want a kiss?
How do I tell you it's not true?
How do I make you not so blue?
Who do I choose?
Who do I lose?
Who doesn't care?
Who isn't fair?
What do I do?
What one is you?
What one is right?
What one will go to all heights?
Where will I go?
Where will it be so?
Where is he?
Where is the tea?
Why is it this bad?
Why is this the worst I ever had?
Why do I want to run and hide?
Why is this like a roller coaster ride?
Who, What, When!
Where, Why, How!
rebecca leonard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions! by rebecca leonard )
- Marbella Marbella, James coupland
- Now Or Never, Marites C. Cayetano
- dance, Cee Bea
- Happy Halloween, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- I Saw You, But Could Not Say I Love You .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Honour Killing, Whose Honour, Where's Ho.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Seminar Activity, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Story of a thousand Hopes, clawdea benat
- gLoW hideing OfF iN2 thE sUnsEt, sEaN nOrTh
- Absence, Ibrahim Nasrallah
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- November, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Character, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)