RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Quiet Loving Reason
Flowing with the motion of ocean waves, tears fill my heart,
yet I am overjoyed by the love you have given me since we
Living in a peaceful garden, holding onto your being with a
quiet loving reason.
Slipping in between the covers of your mind, feeling your
emptiness, knowing also your loneliness.
Taking you in hand, walking through gentle avenues of poetry,
touching your heart with mine through words that are heart-
felt and enriching to your soul.
Wanting to be here beside you for all time, knowing that it
is not possible, causes desires to run higher for now, in
this little life of mine.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Quiet Loving Reason by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna