Rain of Love
My tender kisses caress your skin
Lips twist to ice cold touches
Intimately followed by feelings
Like a blazing wind of passion
You follow my lead together we breathe
In thin smoke of loves smoldering embers.
Warms our hearts and sets our souls afire.
Together like colliding clouds we merge.
Taken as far as love will dare journey.
We build up to storm
Only to rain down together
On some fortunate new lovers.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain of Love by Damon Harper )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra