Our journey started on a rainy night, a night that we did not know held for us.
A night of passion, night of love, a night of anger, a night of distraught,
a night of tears, a night of pain;
but the most important thing it was a night of understanding and silence.
A night that taught us what silence meant in the conversations we had.
We discovered words in that silence,
we knew each others heart and where it went and what it wanted.
It was a journey of hope on that rainy night;
hope that one day this rain will stop,
at the same time we did not want the rain to stop because it was a beautiful night that brought us together.
Everyone is celebrating this day of love, but I am sad,
What am i sad for?
I Should be the happiest man on this planet as i have understood the meaning of love.
So why should i not celebrate, let us celebrate this night together;
although we are far apart. And lemme tell you this,
that I Love You on that rainy night!!!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rainy Night!!! by Hitesh Chowdhury )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- La Luna, Patricia Grantham
- DREAM OF PEACE, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Motion picture, daniel george
- Fallen, daniel george
- The Shadow Of The Wind., Tony Adah
- True Meaning Of Friendship Quote, thumper 786
- Seesaws المراجيح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- World Leprosy Week, john tiong chunghoo
- Catch 22 on the Lake District hills., Dan Reynolds
- My Words, Fatima Nusairat