Suzanna C Chevalier
Read My Palm
Try to read me if you can
my life story changes on the landscape of my hand.
Didn’t you know that the lines change all the time
depending on how you live your life.
Now I was told years ago that I would travel a lot
and make money on the go.
A lot of money which I would have come my way
Hollywood would set me up in hotels I would stay.
Now new movie script almost written and 2 Children’s books to create
I have to finish before it’s too late.
Now time doesn’t run out on the other side
so I don’t have to worry I should have it all done before I die.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on April 7,2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Read My Palm by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 21, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Who am I really?, John Roberton
- Yashica Electro 35, Michael Mira
- मोनबाय आं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do të vish, skender iljaz braka
- Diku ne buzedete..., skender iljaz braka
- Dhimbja e Motres…., skender iljaz braka
- फैलाव दुब्लियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shkozeti ynë, skender iljaz braka
- Cultural Values and Economic 'Values' (O.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam