Suzanna C Chevalier
Read My Palm
Try to read me if you can
my life story changes on the landscape of my hand.
Didn’t you know that the lines change all the time
depending on how you live your life.
Now I was told years ago that I would travel a lot
and make money on the go.
A lot of money which I would have come my way
Hollywood would set me up in hotels I would stay.
Now new movie script almost written and 2 Children’s books to create
I have to finish before it’s too late.
Now time doesn’t run out on the other side
so I don’t have to worry I should have it all done before I die.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on April 7,2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Read My Palm by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Heroe, Portia Lane
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL