Ready To Leave
My life is screwed my days are dome I need to die to have some fun
I need to die and leave this place and meet my father face to face!
My father is the devil you see and the evil in him is the evil in me, and no holy man can get him out of me, because its in my blood and its in my soul and the only way to get rid of it is to get rid of me hole,
my father is great my father is fun instead of sitting in a church reading a book to worship him you kill random people and spend the money you took, instead of caring about the living you talk to the dead and blow off peoples head,
so im ready to go is ready to leave so I can meet my father and finally be free.
Amber Vasquez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ready To Leave by Amber Vasquez )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry