Lawrence S. Pertillar
Recovering From a Dose of Hypnosis
They wish not to politicize their mess.
Although each step taken,
To get them where they are...
Was done through a vote of confidence!
They sought and won.
But now they want to abandon,
Because of the things they've done.
To themselves and everyone.
For fear their greed and corruption,
Will be deemed disloyal and unpatriotic.
By those recovering from a dose of hypnosis.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recovering From a Dose of Hypnosis by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra