Offer him roses, exactly the same roses
You picked in the middle of the day.
Light is travelling from them, forcing its way,
Like the roses in colour, in bloom, in love.
The colour is red but not light,
Just scented like the red rose.
We form levels of straightness
Of our comfort and condition.
The eyes feel sumptuous yet our bodies do not,
The roses must dazzle the individual.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red Roses by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It wokes me up, Didith Marcelo
- World of Joy, sherif monem
- JOEL OSTEEN POEM = CHILD OF GOD, Tom Zart
- Brick, Catya Prager
- A paddle, george albot
- BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL, MYK NWACHUKWU
- HAROLD'S COFFEE LOUNGE, Suzae Chevalier
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar