RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Patterns of light filter surrounding environments
with many different qualities, not found ordinarily.
Flying across the room in reflective stances, beams
of light flow and follow their own desires, according
to their inner attitudes.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reflective Stances by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz