A relationship is not about the looks
A relationship is made up of compassion, friendship,
Although everyone is different there will always be a
Person to balance them out.
One may look at this world and see
Many superficial things like
War, power, and technology.
The only real thing in the world that should matter
Other then the necessities of life is the relationship.
Within ourselves we contain the emotions that no one can
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Relationship by Kimberly Garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning, Victor Cruickshank
- unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- A song lyric on a soft sorrow!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Leaving You, John deVries
- Bednight, Victor Cruickshank
- Utterly Lovely, John deVries
- Time and Man, Victor Cruickshank
- Pond in Winter, Frank Avon
- This Poem Is Written From The Silence Of.., Shalom Freedman
- Pepsi, Victor Cruickshank