You are the best judge
With the passing of an age
That teaches you to be practical
Find the solution in circumstances so critical
Who else can be your guide?
From whom you can hide?
You can not run away from the scene
Even though you may be very much keen
You may err in taking decision
That may not be accurate or with precision
How do the seasons change?
Of course with the time and passage
Think, you are alone in this world
There is no help coming from any fold
You are left to your own conscience
It only needs some kind of appliance
Remain calm under any circumstances
Do not leave anything to chances
Success may not come from all the direction
But it may give you enough time to base the action
So love to be alone even if imposed
Trust should always be reposed
Mind must be centered and activated
As things stand and need to be elevated
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remain calm by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Did you read them?
- Poem: Love, Stability and Peace, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Leaves Of Season, Richard Provencher
- Body of Dreams, Peter Streckfus
- Innocent tree, gajanan mishra
- Body of Moving and Light, Peter Streckfus
- Good Luck.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Bildungsroman, Peter Streckfus
- Old grandma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- There Is Another Kingdom Where The Bramb.., mary douglas
- Until we reach somewhere, Piyush Dey