Remember all the good times?
Remember sitting on your tailgate, drinking Jones soda?
Remember spending every single day together?
Remember our tree at the park...
Remember swinging double at nighttime?
Remember the cops, Remember our walks.
Remember the the circus on your birthday.
Remember staying through the clown, just so I could see the horse.
Remember how we fell in love, and why.
Remember all the amazing times we have had.
Remember, finally putting ourselves before everybody else
and putting everything we had on the line just to be together.
Remember the horrible month, we had to be apart.
Please always remember,
because I will never forget.
Remember feeding the pregant goose,
Remember 'try this baby, you'll like it, I promise'
Remember all of our nicknames,
Remember, I will be there through thick and thin
Remember, I will always reaming faithful.
Remember even if you do get deployed
I will be here waiting.
Remember you are the love of my life,
and you will be forever
Remember to always remember me,
even if life takes us our separate ways one day.
I love you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember by Kristie Murdock )
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
- Desirable Effects, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)