Remember the way you'd hold me tight?
I remember the way you'd kiss me goodnight.
I remember how I'd cry to you and you'd say 'Everything will be alright.'
I remember how you would keep me warm when i was cold.
I remember your laugh
I remember your smile, and that sparkle in your eye.
I remember the scent of your cologne
I remember the first day your eyes met mine
But now I Remember when we said our goodbyes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember. by Peyton Boyer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak