Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
Repentance For Wrong Done
I know the rules of God as virtue, sins, evil, heaven and hell, good and bad
Well knowing the rules I have done a lot of sins in my every walk of life,
For that God has given me punishment cutting my happy life which I had,
Now I am a heart patient suffering from 15 mm stone in my stomach,
These diseases made me sad and unhappy in life of my remaining days,
Let us make God glad by worshiping Him and helping His poor votaries,
If we work against the will of God even then He leads us in right ways,
That is why whole world worship God for His truthful and rightful power,
I repent before God to pardon me for my crimes that I have done,
Every day I pray to God hoping for His forgiveness and blessings,
As per my evil actions I myself made my life a hell but none,
I day and night pray to God to put my soul in heaven after my death,
O! God You have kept me in a hellish prison of life since long,
After death You kindly give me place in heaven forgiving me I am wrong.
Mazid S Kazi , INDIA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Repentance For Wrong Done by Mazid S Kazi , INDIA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler