RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reproductions Through Music
Running away from the latest memories and images, fast, rapid,
totally new, cannot understand reproductions brought to mind
with incessant music.
Finalizing depths of emotions, falling down slopes of
inconstant images, tearing at the walls, trying to hold on or
stop once and for all.
There are no alternatives, life begins and ends within our
brain, life-like, entering our minds daily, memories creeping
Leaving the tape recorders on, never sleeping, always on the
Forever touching the sleepiness of mindless gazing, pushing
it into the forefront of our subconscious minds.
Reaching in, touching our hearts, stirring whatever happens
to be there and focusing our entire thought in one exact
Brought up from inner depths, rising on waves of creation,
never quite settling in imagination.
Forever living, seeking plains of unforgiving futures,
prepared to leave the desert's dust behind, preferring to
forget the past.
Galloping onward, being alone and strengthened through each
delay and misfortune.
Sailing on clouds, high above ills of earth, following the
emptiness and disregard of other people.
Learning what it is to be self-taught and finding self-worth
in hidden pockets found finally along the way of everyone's
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reproductions Through Music by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- citizen, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Treat, Please, Bruce Larkin
- I Love Halloween!, Bruce Larkin
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
- Love's Victory, Kusum Gokarn
- Even The Moon Is Not Alone, Hanna Litantra
- Safe vault, hasmukh amathalal
- He Keeps The Stencils Of The Living Day, mary douglas
- Poets, Pradip Chattopadhyay
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)