Respect another's wife
As your own mother
Treat another's possessions
As lump of dirt and spit
On it, my dear.
Think all other living creatures
As you would yourself
If you are learned, my dear.
Don't be envious and
Mischievous, my dear
You are condemned
By the laws of nature.
Don't do that makes your soul goes to hell
Don't make your body fit to be eaten by vultures.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Respect Another by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest
- Thoughts Of A Father, Edgar Albert Guest
- His Dog, Edgar Albert Guest
- Living Flowers, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Old Timer Pallas'Cat - Lincoln Park .., Ima Ryma