Respect another's wife
As your own mother
Treat another's possessions
As lump of dirt and spit
On it, my dear.
Think all other living creatures
As you would yourself
If you are learned, my dear.
Don't be envious and
Mischievous, my dear
You are condemned
By the laws of nature.
Don't do that makes your soul goes to hell
Don't make your body fit to be eaten by vultures.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Respect Another by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Kimmo Samuel Timonen, Richard Thripp
- Jean-Félix Picard, Richard Thripp
- Simón Bolívar Day, Richard Thripp
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak