Riff On A Walk On A Scottish Beach
Proof of Life
The detritus and flotsam of the scouring sea
The roiling mountains of the collapsing scree;
Litters the oceans rolling towards me,
Splinters of wood, crushed cups of coffee.
Plastic bottles roll on the sand,
After the journey they finally land
They pile up as garbage on the once pure white strand
Archeological proof of the existence of man.
David McLansky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riff On A Walk On A Scottish Beach by David McLansky )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We Complain, Sandra Feldman
- Trapped Inside This Head Of Mine, david kush
- a light bulb flickers in my dreams, Mandolyn ...
- कर्म ही अब धर्म जहाँ..., Sandhya Jane