Rise And Fall Of The Poet
Although he did not know it
It was the rise and fall of this poet.
Words are a universal language all by itself
It could take you to heaven, or bring you down to hell.
Words are like rivers, streams and oceans
Moving freely with emotion.
The slightest ripple is a creation
Of love, joy, sadness and devastation.
Everyone is different from each other
Opening poets mind- making him wonder.
Now his mind has become like a glazier
Frozen at a complete stand still
Or moving so slowly without direction
Not knowing love, not knowing affection.
Will it melt and become like the flowing
Waters once again?
Or will this be the final end?
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rise And Fall Of The Poet by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson