River Of Love
Oh how i miss those days we spent by that old river.You and me sitting and looking up at the stars.Every little problem just disappeared into the night.
I looked you in those breath taking eyes and we would just get lost in our feelings.I look up at orion and those stars remind me of the river of love.
Those nights we spent together laying on the ground and just holding each other in our arms.Singing on the banks of that river and hoping it would never end.Oh how i miss that river of love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (River Of Love by Jonathan Amador )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CANDOR 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- ummeedein, rohit kumar choudhary
- RATIONALITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SMARTASS PHONES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- kal aur aaj, rohit kumar choudhary