Some of us…just have to hit rock bottom
In order to feel that sudden… thump!
It isn’t always just getting over something
Like your roads barriers…or your life’s bumps.
While lying on our backs… the only view now seen is up
No one said that life was going to be easy
For at times… for some…it’s more than tough.
So anchor yourself in…. “Jesus”
He’s the one that will get you over and get you through.
He’s made a difference in my life
And He WILL do… the same for you.
By: Linda Winchell
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Rock Bottom' by Linda Winchell )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis