Romance, Envy And Agony
The inculpable, lotus-eyed dainty damsel,
An invaluable creation for agog aesthete.
Stripped from the flowery region of the universe,
And placed in the mel-harmonic gamut,
Dazzles the connoisseurs with mysterious rhythm.
I envy the morning sun that wraps her body,
Gentle breeze that brushes her face,
Crazy wind that plays her hair,
Spongy grass where she rolls over,
Ripples of the lake that rock her lips
And the water that explores all over.
But when I see flaunt and flattery elude her faith,
Din and dust tarnish her charm,
Fraud and fury infect her courage
And bluff and bluster come on her way
My heart shrinks in agony.
Pulakkumar Ditti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Romance, Envy And Agony by Pulakkumar Ditti )
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar