Rubber Bands: around and around....[Food container closures; VERY short; Personal]
My partner uses excessive wrapping to close food bags with a rubber band.
When I go to open up a bag so-closed-up, the effort's almost more than I can stand.
AND she accuses ME of screwing on too-tightly, every stubborn food jar lid,
but (sometimes) she accuses me wrongly. Other times I admit I DID.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rubber Bands: around and around....[Food container closures; VERY short; Personal] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery