Rude Or Thoughtless People- As Beings.
Do you want to know what is a stupid thing in life to do? ....Leaving the car keys locked inside a running car.
That has got to be the biggest bone head, thing to do...That in itself would be the excuse to get a brain that is different or at least, brand new.
Another stupid and thoughtless feat, that one should ever claim to accomplish, is to drink alcohol, or text, or even talk on a cell phone, while driving in traffic...The effects of this blunder-could be quite tragic.
Life should not be dealt with so willy nilly...Everyone should get a brain, and quit being so stupid and silly.
Another dumb thing to do is leave your child inside a car, unattended, in their car seat...Especially, in high degrees of temperatures of the Sun's killing heat.
With the key in the ignition...There here, should be no indignation.
People should not hit or mistreat a wife or a child...They should not let their temper go ramped and wild.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rude Or Thoughtless People- As Beings. by Michael Gale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar