Run, Man Run!
A road I travel another reveals to tread
I reach a cliff another remains to scale
I know my voyage will never end
Yet I hanker for a rest
For a while I wish to close the door
But life says it’s a luxury!
I wonder how I can accomplish
As I have provisions very little
And my means are very humble
But ahead I see so heavy so tough
All the tasks are very stupendous.
While I feel nervous and a bit tuckered out
My hope gone and deep depression is in
Suddenly in my ear my first success whispers
‘Yes, you can! ’ The path you took
To climb the first pick
To reach the second you have to take
The same path same way!
Encouraged I stand
Since then I never walk, in delight I just run!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Run, Man Run! by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Death Of Hope, Michael McParland
- Forever Taking You, Eleonor Santiago
- Death And Destruction, Michael McParland
- Days, Michael McParland
- Dark Night Walk Of Thoughts, Michael McParland
- A Romantic, Michael McParland
- This Rain, Sabyasachi Sharma
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever