Dog goD 8Hate
The Mawlawi rites, sama, point,
Incite, prod, preach the hidden.
Desire then! Ineffable balm!
Ponder, albeit, critical rites:
Can ye skin a Gilded Serpent?
Will Tanura whirl away waste?
Mystic Persia! Wandering mystic
And Rumi preach too…beyond!
Who can glean grace and still
Confirm conflicting reality?
Muse Yo Yo Ma;
Seek ecstatic utterance in Kayhan;
And, but, will “The Whirling Dervishes”
Disseminate enough, even with sacred
I know, I know, a thousand…I know!
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SAMA by Dog goD 8Hate )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Moment Of Happiness, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- The Tiger, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Why Do Bad Things happen to good people?, Shania K. Younce
- Kira My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Full Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Devil Does Find My Need, Adeosun Olamide
- Peterborough Cry, Moses Samandar
- Take Care, Milady, Lawrence Beck
- Topics And Themes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Getting Something Wanted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- God Provides, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People Think They Can Be Saved, Lawrence S. Pertillar