Dog goD 8Hate
The Mawlawi rites, sama, point,
Incite, prod, preach the hidden.
Desire then! Ineffable balm!
Ponder, albeit, critical rites:
Can ye skin a Gilded Serpent?
Will Tanura whirl away waste?
Mystic Persia! Wandering mystic
And Rumi preach too…beyond!
Who can glean grace and still
Confirm conflicting reality?
Muse Yo Yo Ma;
Seek ecstatic utterance in Kayhan;
And, but, will “The Whirling Dervishes”
Disseminate enough, even with sacred
I know, I know, a thousand…I know!
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SAMA by Dog goD 8Hate )
- DESIGNED BY GOD, Subbaraman N V
- I am a spoil, Naveed Khalid
- Nursery rhyme - Dynosaur, S.D. TIWARI
- The darkness, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beautiful Soup, Lewis Carroll
- Afternoon in School The Last Lesson, David Herbert Lawrence
- The Nature of Sorrow, Karan Patade
- Ms. butterfly, Kenneth Maswabi
- From 'A Severe Lack of Holiday Spirit', Amy Gerstler
- Keep It Simple, hugh everard
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Lament for Zenocrate, Christopher Marlowe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Blind But Seeing Eye, Eleanor Best
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning