Within my book of memories,
Are special thoughts of you.
And all the many nice things
You often say and do -
As I turn the pages,
And recall each single thought,
I realize the happiness
That knowing you has brought.
There are memories of the times we've shared
Both bright and sunny days.
There are memories of your kindness
And your friendly thoughtful ways.
There are memories of all those notes,
we would write back and forth,
When we would just get together,
And talk of this or that.
And when I recall these memories
As I go along life's way,
I find they grow more precious still
With every passing day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Samantha Hardi. by Natasha Wellington )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- world war one and two, lee fones
- Wedding-Feast Is Over, Naveed Akram
- Sometimes I Find Myself, Blake Mulligan
- Safe Haven, Maverick Jones
- U-IN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In lawyer's office, Nassy Fesharaki
- MAGICless, Suburban Lovechild
- Buds Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- quiet in the library, lee fones
- If my shoes could talk, Maverick Jones