! ! SAME RHYTHM WITH NATURE FROGS
There on the couch she snoozes and lay
Easing her back from a tiresome day,
Put on music to entice her imaginations
And there in the forest she found herself in deep hallucination...
Then he comes, with a picnic basket on his hand
Blanket, aged wine and a flower which is rare of its kind,
Laid the blanket on the ground and summon her to come
By his side, be with him as they watch the sunset this time.
Wine tasted their lips as they have the first sip
Adoringly look at each other with love so deep,
Their hands meet, as he bends for a kiss
Profound happiness is felt they don't wanna miss!
Yet blessings of rain comes dropping in
They run for shelter, giggling hand in hand,
Off they haste and find a shelter under a tree
Shiver in coldness, closer than close they ease in glee!
Frogs croak and dance at nearby pond
Singing merrily they seem have fun,
At the wetness and coldness the rain brings
Yet coldness draws them naughty as they do the deed!
Hmn…they look at each other and naughty smiles seen on their lips
She wink at the thought and he knows what it is
They have same thoughts, same lOve, and same lUst
Same wanting to fill their longing deeper than deep they hope to last.
So at same rhythm as the frogs keep on singing
They too felt same rhythm of their deep urges and wanting,
Letting their body melt at profound heat, oh, so amazing
As they kiss and move and touch with same rhythm!
But alas! One frog leaps on them, indiscreetly croaking
Hmn…better run then and continue the rhythm
There is a good place waiting
Where damn naughty frogs could not disturb their mating!
(Ha ha! Dedicated to my FROG PRINCE! (wink!) T'was fun making this.)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! SAME RHYTHM WITH NATURE FROGS by Inner Whispers )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock