Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
As I wrote in the poem entitled SAN
The San lived many years ago as man
In my further research, I discovered when they existed as San
They lived in Southern Africa about one to two million years ago as man
II will research more to find out more about them
So I can let you know more about them
May 7,2006, Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
Clarence A. Graham, Jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SAN 2 by Clarence A. Graham, Jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...