Edward Kofi Louis
Sawyerr, ear, years, are, ears, era, war, wars!
But, who is this little girl around you?
Sawyerr, saw, was, year, sea, raw, yes, sew;
But, who is this little girl who just came to town?
The shy tpye!
Come to me and let me sing you love songs to satisfy your muse.
Horizontal petals and vertical petals!
I know the right catch when i see one.
Ring my bell with the lust of your tender tunnel.
The lust of your tender canal!
The earth was divided before i was born.
The lust of your tender channel,
My name is Sawyerr and, i am in the land of your muse.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sawyerr by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ask, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Starling, Maurice Whyte
- Who I Am, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Kangaroo Style, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Girl of Stone Age, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Tragedy of Gaza, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mr. Mountain, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Dear father, Missau Missau
- Phenomenal Cover of Beauties, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Anecdote of a Neglected Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro