cheryl davis miller
Say No To Crack
Someone explain it to me please,
this fascination with 'boobies.'
As girls display their purchased wares,
the male devotees offer stares.
Grant them if they crave plastic bust,
a plastic doll to vent their lust.
For ‘naturals’ do not stand tall.
Sometimes mis-shapen, sometimes small.
In my day we all burned our bras.
Then begged our moms to join the cause.
Determined breasts were meant to feed
our babes, not someones groping need.
Ladies, if you have ample breast,
please cover-up your upper chest.
Crack in the front; same as the rest.
Viewing of crack, I do detest.
cheryl davis miller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Say No To Crack by cheryl davis miller )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Exception, hasmukh amathalal
- Sad Tragic Moments, Ronell Warren Alman
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball
- Live the life king size, hasmukh amathalal
- Tropic Interlude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal