cheryl davis miller
Say No To Crack
Someone explain it to me please,
this fascination with 'boobies.'
As girls display their purchased wares,
the male devotees offer stares.
Grant them if they crave plastic bust,
a plastic doll to vent their lust.
For ‘naturals’ do not stand tall.
Sometimes mis-shapen, sometimes small.
In my day we all burned our bras.
Then begged our moms to join the cause.
Determined breasts were meant to feed
our babes, not someones groping need.
Ladies, if you have ample breast,
please cover-up your upper chest.
Crack in the front; same as the rest.
Viewing of crack, I do detest.
cheryl davis miller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Say No To Crack by cheryl davis miller )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate