cheryl davis miller
Say No To Crack
Someone explain it to me please,
this fascination with 'boobies.'
As girls display their purchased wares,
the male devotees offer stares.
Grant them if they crave plastic bust,
a plastic doll to vent their lust.
For ‘naturals’ do not stand tall.
Sometimes mis-shapen, sometimes small.
In my day we all burned our bras.
Then begged our moms to join the cause.
Determined breasts were meant to feed
our babes, not someones groping need.
Ladies, if you have ample breast,
please cover-up your upper chest.
Crack in the front; same as the rest.
Viewing of crack, I do detest.
cheryl davis miller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Say No To Crack by cheryl davis miller )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Down and Dirty, Buddy Bee Anthony
- Get Dirty, Buddy Bee Anthony
- I Never, Sergi Dutronc
- Love for everyone, Andy Sayasone
- Storage Unit Auction, Saiom Shriver
- Space Framed Beauty, Saiom Shriver
- Unhealthy Love, Sergi Dutronc
- Miracle Making, Saiom Shriver
- Purpose, Passion, Faith & Love, Tom Zart
- Death Or Life, Saiom Shriver